[caption id="attachment_156964" align="alignright" width="220"] Getty Images[/caption]
All of the week's hot casting news in one fell swoop ...
• Timothy Olyphant just can't hang up that cowboy hat. The "Justified" star is joining Kurt Russell, Peter Sarsgaard, Richard Jenkins and Jennifer Carpenter for "Bone Tomahawk," a violent horror-western about four men who attempt to rescue a group of captives from a band of cannibalistic troglodytes that live beyond the edge of civilization (awesome). [Deadline]
• Casey Affleck is on the case of the "Boston Strangler," a true-crime thriller about the hunt for the notorious serial killer who terrorized Beantown in the 1960s. Affleck will produce and hopes to play one of the detectives. [Deadline]
• Matt Damon is joining George Clooney for another daring heist. The "Promised Land" star is hooking up with his "Ocean's 11" pal for "The Monuments Men," the story of a group of art historians and museum curators who conspire to steal back priceless works of art before the Nazis can burn them. [Deadline]
• What is this, a "30 Rock" guest star reunion? Liz Lemon's beau James Marsden will be joining Jack Donaghy's wife Elizabeth Banks on the "Walk of Shame," the story of the epic "Falling Down"-ish aftermath of a one-night stand. [Heat Vision]
• Ava Lord, Frank Miller's number-one femme fatale, has found herself a new bodyguard. Dennis Haysbert will replace the late, great Michael Clarke Duncan as the hulking Manute in "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For." [Heat Vision]
• Two great character actors who should get more work just got more work. Oscar Isaac, the best thing about "The Bourne Legacy," and Jason Clarke, who managed to make an impression amidst a sea of mega-movie stars in "Lawless," will be co-starring in William Monahan's top-secret thriller, "Mojave." [ComingSoon.net]