[caption id="attachment_151096" align="alignleft" width="300"] Summit[/caption]
Media mogul (or is that Madea mogul?) Tyler Perry is leaving his hallelujers at home as he stars in his first major Hollywood blockbuster which he neither produced, wrote or directed: Rob Cohen's "Alex Cross."
Based on the series of books by James Patterson featuring the title police detective, previously portrayed by Morgan Freeman in "Kiss the Girls" and "Along Came a Spider," this one finds Cross tackling a new serial killer named Michael "The Butcher" Sullivan (Matthew Fox). When this Butcher kills someone close to him, Cross will use all his cunning to bring this maniac to justice, even if it means he himself must go off the deep end.
1. Tyler Perry really wants to hit Matthew Fox upside the head, but not with a purse.
2. Ed Burns should be saving private comments.
3. Ever wondered what happened to Augustus Gloop after his experiences in Willy Wonka's factory tubes?
4. Alex Cross always goes through this when he tells his mom he'll have the car back before 11 p.m.
5. They cut this clip off before he does the slow-motion dive yelling "NOOOOO!"
6. A clip from the new exercise video "Weight Lost With Matthew Fox."