[caption id="attachment_150307" align="alignleft" width="300"] CBS Films[/caption]
If you were a fan of writer/director Martin McDonagh's 2008 black comedy "In Bruges," then you're in luck because, for his new movie "Seven Psychopaths," he's multiplied the cast, the laughs and the gushing geysers of violence... by seven.
Colin Farrell plays Marty, a blocked screenwriter whose crazy friend Billy (Sam Rockwell) gets him involved in a dognapping that turns into a desperate run-in with the mob. Christopher Walken, Woody Harrelson and Tom Waits help fill out the roster of basket cases.
1. That is one insistent dog collar.
2. Yeah, don't be such a wuss puss, Colin Farrell!
3. Gandhi also said, "Even if you are a minority of Sam Rockwell, the truth is the truth."
4. Wish we thought of that the last time we were held up.
5. Why does Olga Kurylenko keep hassling a guy about dognapping? Work is work.
6. It is pretty great, it really is.