[caption id="attachment_149552" align="alignleft" width="300"] Disney[/caption]
In 1984, visionary director Tim Burton made a short film called "Frankenweenie" for Disney so unrelentingly weird they fired him from the studio. A few decades later, Disney's letting Burton make a feature length version ... with stop-motion animation ... in black and white. Yep, a few billion dollars in box office gives you clout.
Just like this charmingly ghoulish project was brought back from the movie graveyard, the main school-age character Victor Frankenstien brings his beloved dog Sparky back to life through the all-purpose miracle of lightning. These clips should put electrodes on your funny bone.
1. Who invited Gamera to the party?
2. Winona Ryder wants to reclaim her title as goth crush of the century.
3. "Igor: The Early Years."
4. Way to instill hope in thousands of children with dead dogs, Tim Burton!
5. What did that chalk man ever do to this teacher guy?
6. This takes taxidermy to the next level...