In the new crime drama "Contraband" Mark Wahlberg plays Chris Farraday, a former drug runner gone straight who is forced back into the life when his brother-in-law botches a job. Does Chris still have the skills to pay the bills, and can he pull off the de rigueur "one last job" before his wife and kids are made to suffer?
Our favorite former Calvin Klein model is back on the wrong side of the law, just how we like him, a la "The Italian Job" and "The Departed."
1. Chris is Interrogated. "I guess he's not gonna need the van, huh? Say hi to your mother for me, okay?"
2. Briggs Approaches Chris on Boat. Giovanni Ribisi orders some drive-thru Wahlberg whup-ass.
3. Chris Tells Kate He's Doing Another Job. Wait, Kate Beckinsale is playing a character named "Kate"? Talk about going Method.
4. Chris Talks to Sebastian. The little-talked-about 12 1/2th step in AA is running drugs for gangsters across state lines.
5. Chris Asks Briggs a Question. This is the most awkward commercial for Budweiser ever made.