For the second installment of Guy Ritchie's slam-bang take on the Sherlock Holmes mythos, Warner Bros. decided to bring in the big guns: Professor Moriarty and Mycroft. The former, Holmes' archenemy, is played with relish by "Mad Men" star Jared Harris; while the latter, Holmes' eccentric big bro, is portrayed by a perfectly cast Stephen Fry.
"Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows" promises the same great chemistry between Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, and perhaps an explosion or two. The game is afoot with six clips below.
1. Are you drinking embalming fluid? If lithium had existed back then, Holmes would have been a bit less vivacious.
2. Are you happy? The famous detective equates hunting a murderous fiend with the joys of one's honeymoon.
3. Be careful with the face, boys. After doing the whole blackface thing in "Tropic Thunder," Downey Jr. decided to push his luck once again ...
4. He’s not slow-witted like you led me to believe. Holmes, Watson, and Mycroft (Stephen Fry) have a deduce-off.
5. Don’t you ride? Apparently Sherlock Holmes always wanted a pony for his birthday.
6. Do you have the letter? Irene Adler (Rachel McAdams) learns the full extent of the eeeee-vil Professor Moriarty (Jared Harris) possesses.