We've outlined the basic reasons "Immortals" rocks the house, but now you can see for yourself with some choice moments from this year's biggest exhibition of sword-and-sandal badassery.
Director Tarsem Singh ("The Cell," "The Fall") knocks this tale of gods vs Titans right out of the Acropolis, staging mythical battles aided by some of the best 3-D you've ever seen. It features Henry Cavill as legendary Greek warrior Theseus, Mickey Rourke as scummy King Hyperion and Freida Pinto as smokin' hot oracle Phaedra, who has foreseen you salivating over her nude scene.
1. Hyperion Attacks. King Hyperion, also known as "Shaky McShakesalot" when he's wielding a bow.
2. Poseidon Jumps. This past Halloween Poseidon went dressed as the big wave from "The Perfect Storm."
3. Stand Your Ground. "TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HE ... whoops, wrong movie, my bad."
4. The Minotaur. Good ol' Theseus, always takin' the bull by the horns.
5. Theseus Confronts Hyperion. Immediately after this scene Mickey Rourke headed to the "Gruff Voice Club" to enjoy a hot toddy with Nick Nolte and Tom Waits.
6. Theseus Fights Hyperion. Welcome to the inaugural heavyweight match of UFC BC.
7. What Would I Want With a Traitor? Hyperion has plenty of women and weapons, and occasionally loads cannons with women just to mix things up a bit.
8. Zeus’s Wrath. "Oh yes sir, I understand, please don't make me a hole in the marble wall -- please, sir!"