For "J. Edgar," living legend Clint Eastwood is dipping his toes into the waters of the epic period biopic for his 32nd feature film as director. It chronicles the life and times of FBI director and power monger J. Edgar Hoover, who ran the bureau (and some would claim the country) with an iron fist for nearly four decades.
As he did in "The Aviator," Leonardo DiCaprio again plays an important early-20th century figure, supported by Armie Hammer as right-hand-man Clyde Tolson, Naomi Watts as his secretary Helen Gandy, and Dame Judi Dench as his mama.
1. Confidential Secret. "DUDE! That was your IN! That chick was good to go, what were you thinking???"
2. I’m So Proud of You. Wait, hold on a second: Is J. Edgar's mother fond of him or not? We need closure on this, Clint.
3. Leave the Transcriptions with Me. A tense moment between Bobby Kennedy and Superintendent Chalmers from "The Simpsons."
4. My Work Comes First. He tries to give Naomi Watts an engagement ring, to which she screams, "No, not the ring! Not THE RING!!!"
5. That Was the Old Bureau. Right after this scene was shot, you know this guy shouted, "Who wants a mustache ride!"
6. The Lindbergh Law. In honor of this proposed legislation, J. Edgar proceeded to do the Lindy Hop on top of that desk.