"Sex and the City" made Sarah Jessica Parker an icon of female empowerment, but now she's experiencing the downside of all that power and responsibility in "I Don't Know How She Does It." She plays Kate Reddy, a financial analyst trying to balance work and family and sabotaging both by being a stressed-out mess.
Greg Kinnear costars as her frustrated hubby, Pierce Brosnan as a flirtatious business associate, and "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks as her (prettier) best friend.
Find out how she does it (or not) with these five clips.
1. Lice. Olivia Munn goes from "Attack of the Show" to attack of the scalp.
2. First Haircut. Parker used sense memory of watching "Sex and the City 2" to cry for this scene.
3. Bowling. All right, Pierce, we get it, you can do anything. Stop rubbing it in.
4. Bill. This walk to the cab registers somewhere around 9.6 on the awkwardometer.
5. Easier If You Left. Greg Kinnear continues his streak as the most put-upon man on the big screen.