[caption id="attachment_41198" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Warner Bros."][/caption]
If there's a single thing wrong with seeing smart, sexy young ladies absolutely obliterate and pulverize everything in their path, we damn sure haven't thought of it yet.
Zack Snyder's new stylish actioner "Sucker Punch" stars Emily Browning as a mental patient who escapes to an alternate reality as a coping strategy, where amongst gothic cathedrals and fire-breathing dragons, she plans her escape from the confining institution.
Throw in some extra-hot performances from the stunning Vanessa Hudgens ("Beastly") and the elegant Abbie Cornish ("Limitless") and you've gone one wicked thrill ride.
Pump yourself up for some "Punch" with these five clips.
1. Dr. Vera Gorski (Carla Gugino) fiercely tells Baby Doll (Browning) that she has all the weapons she needs. And we mean fiercely.
2. Call her The Rock. 'Cause Baby Doll's about to lay down The Game Plan.
3. Sweat Pea (Cornish) and Rocket (Jena Malone) stealthily try to navigate their way to the bunker while stabbing through some masked bad guys. You may notice that Rocket can Kick. Some. Ass.
4. Blondie (Hudgens) and Amber (Jamie Chung) attempt to fly away from the menacing dragon before the tail end of their plane gets chomped up. Fun fact about dragons: They can eat metal.
5. The sneering, suit-wearing Blue Jones (Oscar Isaac) tries to assert his authority over his employees. Just so ya know Jones, never point a gun at Baby Doll. You're probably gonna regret it.