We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to...
• No confirmation yet from Paramount, but JoBlo has what looks to be the first glance at a "Transformers 3" poster. Spoiler alert: it features what appears to be a large, mechanical creature that likely transforms into some other mechanical device.
• Don't worry, James Franco and Anne Hathaway. Hosting the Oscars is a big job, but someone with a little experience is here to help. Eight-time Academy Awards host Billy Crystal has advice for the novice pair, says Vulture.
• He may be biased, but we're willing to defer to the expertise of Liam "Zeus" Neeson when he says the "Clash of the Titans" sequel is going to kick ass.
• If "Black Swan" whet your appetite for disturbing movies, TotalFilm has 40 more that will blow your mind, turn your stomach, or BOTH.
• Aww. Jack Black and his little drummer boy Jason Segal have recorded their Christmas cheer for all the world to enjoy -- and their duet will be sold on iTunes for charity, says StarPulse. Merry Christmas, funny movie people.
• And last but certainly not least -- we've rarely been so impressed as we are with 14 Actors Acting, a noir-y video gallery of popular movie stars acting out classic screen types on the New York Times web site.