With "Harry Potter" mania sweeping the world faster than a snitch in a Quidditch game, Google searches are through the roof with "Potter"-addicts clamoring for all things related. Luckily, we here at NextMovie like to think of ourselves as a one-stop site for all the best wizardry articles on the 'net.
C'mon, where else can you find Charlie Sheen recast as Voldemort, the Weirdest "Potter" products ever, original "Potter" posters or "Potter" dating tips, all in one place?
That's right. Here.
- The 9 Greatest Moments in 'Harry Potter' Movies: The six previous “Potter” movies have been chock full of great moments, so much so that it would be hard for anyone other than a master magician to narrow it down to nine. Good thing we brought our robe and wizard hat.
- 22 Magical 'Harry Potter' Tattoos: "Harry Potter" has driven unsuspecting people to do things a lot bolder than picking up a book.
- 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Battle Posters: We enlisted one of our favorite artists, Old Red Jalopy, to craft these exclusive (unofficial) "Join the Fight" Potter posters. They look like this:
- The Weirdest and Worst "Harry Potter" Products Out There: Retailers are going above and beyond in their quest to cover every possible demographic in time for the holidays.
- Our Favorite "Harry Potter" Fan Sites: When it comes to finding information on the world of "Harry Potter" and its various incarnations, the Internet is a frontier wilder than the Forbidden Forest.
- "Harry Potter" Takes Over the Newsstands: We collected 33 -- yep, 33 -- photos of "Potter" stars on magazine covers.
- Wizard People, Dear 'Harry Potter' Fans: We take a closer look at comedian Brad Neely's well-known web version of the series, "Wizard People, Dear Reader."
- The "Harry Potter" Growth Chart: We created this visualization of Harry, Hermione and Ron’s aging process, from "The Sorcerer's Stone" through "Deathly Hallows Part I."
- Lord Voldemort's 20 Best Tweets: A finely combed list of the Twitter star's all-time BEST tweets.
- An Ode to Neville Longbottom: We pay Potter's unsung hero his due -- in poetic form.
- 8 Actors Recast as Voldemort: We're not saying Ralph Fiennes isn’t perfect for the role (in fact, Ralph Fiennes IS pretty perfect for the role), but what if the filmmakers had gone elsewhere when casting Voldy? For instance, what if they'd gone with Paul Rudd?
- The Best "Potter" T-Shirts: Official, unauthorized or fan-made, there are some clever threads out there, conjured up for the most fashionable "Potter" enthusiasts.
- "Harry Potter Goes to College: The Screen Test": Though Potter Heads may shudder at the thought of a subsequent series of movies where Harry, Ron and Hermione try their hands at term papers, keg stands and sexual experimentation, it could happen. We imagine what the screen test would look like.
- "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I" Premiere Pics: This one speaks for itself.
- 9 Awesome Things That Wouldn't Exist Without "Harry Potter": Two words: Muggle Quidditch.
[caption id="attachment_18520" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Getty Images"][/caption]
- The Royal "Harry Potter" Acting Company: By the Numbers: We thought we’d take a look at just how crazy good that supporting cast is by breaking things down into easily digestible internet nuggets of wisdom.
- 6 Must-See Clips from "Deathly Hallows": Six awesome scenes, exactly zero spoilers.
- Get Some Action... With "Harry Potter": The "Potter" dating guide you never knew you needed.
- In a Post-'Potter' World, What's the Next Magical Franchise?: We want to make sure you're aware of the seven books vying to succeed the series and how soon we'll see adaptations land in theaters.
- Casting the 'Harry Potter' Reboot: Some might call us daring, but "Spider-Man" proves this is not as silly as it sounds. We try to imagine who would get cast in the leads if hitting the refresh button on the franchise were right around the corner.