We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to.
• We all know Carey Mulligan got the gig as Daisy Buchanan in Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby," but if there was any doubt that this is ideal casting, this should solve it. Movieline has this jaw-dropping image of the "Never Let Me Go" starlet in character from rehearsals.
• Deep breaths, Twihards. Hollywood Crush has the 411 on how you can bid on a chance to visit the set of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn."
• Apparently, Hogwarts has a phone number. It's (267) 436-5109. Dial away.
• Olivia Wilde just got a little bit hotter after telling StarPulse about her competitive eating career. We kid you not.
• Have you been keeping track of Emma Watson's amazing looks on the promotional trail for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1?" Well, thankfully, MTV Style has.
• Not only is Dina Lohan (Lindsay's mom) planning to produce a feature film about a group of heroin-addicted kids, but, according to TMZ, she's planning to cast her son, Michael Lohan Jr., in the lead.