We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to.
• Who wouldn't swoon at a bouquet of carrots? Well, Natalie Portman doesn't look too pleased with the ones Ashton Kutcher is offering her in the first-look image from "No Strings Attached" USA Today scored.
• Jamie Campbell Bower tweeted confirmation that he'll be returning to his position among the Volturi -- as Caius -- for "Breaking Dawn."
• Speaking of "Twilight" peeps, Fangoria has a picture of Rachelle Lefevre in her new movie, "The Calling."
• Filmdrunk said it and we won't argue: Charles Bronson was the manliest man ever.
• David Cross tells MTV Movies Blog that the plot for that long-gestating "Arrested Development" movie is "awesome."
• If you're lucky enough to live in Culver City, Calif., Disney is opening a pop-up shop filled with super-sweet "TRON: Legacy" goodies.
• Awful movie titles are always worth a chuckle or two. Total Film came up with 30 giggle-worthy movie monikers.
• Lonely Planet knows a thing or two about roadtrippin', "Due Date"-style.