We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to.
• Can't keep track of which horcruxes Harry, Ron and Hermione have already squashed by the beginning of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1?" Worry not. E! Online scored a super-helpful clip highlighting the various Voldemort soul-bits and their statuses. And, yeah, there are some pretty rad, never-before-seen clips from the movie.
• Just because Noomi Rapace is Hollywood's latest "it" girl doesn't mean she's gone all-American on us. According to The Playlist, the original "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" has signed on for a film in her native country of Sweden.
• Jigsaw strikes again! "Saw 3-D" was tops at the box office -- raking in $22.5 million over "Paranormal Activity 2"'s $16.5 million -- MTV News reports.
• Ever wonder what would happen if "Terminator" met "Back to the Future?" We haven't either. But the folks at How It Should Have Ended have, and the result is mind-blowing.
• "Interview With a Vampire" author Anne Rice calls "Twilight" "silly" and "a failure of imagination" in an interview with the Newark Star-Ledger. Fang fight!
• That clanging you hear is Optimus Prime applauding -- the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" title art has just been revealed on the movie's website.
• Kevin Smith does more than have drama with airlines. Collider has the teaser poster for his next movie, "Red State."