We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to.
• You've probably memorized the movies that are set in your home state -- unless you live in California, that's just too much to ask. But if you want to know what the rest of the US has to offer, cinematically, check out this Huffington Post map that picks one iconic film for each state.
• Darth Vader hot air balloon? Darth Vader disco ball? Darth Vader MEAT?? If only there were more languages in which to say "give it here" to the items on Maxim's list.
• In long-awaited title news, "Mission: Impossible" finally has a name. Deadline has the scoop.
• When Jude Law stops by "Sesame Street" to hang with a giant purple octopus, it is literally the Best Week Ever.
• Who needs the Gucci 3-D glasses appearing today on Luxist? Super rich nerds, obvi.
• Luxury makeup line Clé de Peau Beauté has snagged "Letters to Juliet" star Amanda Seyfried as their new global spokesperson. Seeing as how she's basically flawless, we can film this in the "duh" category.
• Some of our favorite scaaary movies came from this Clutch list of the 13 most terrifying video games ever.