We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to.
• Don't know what to wear to the eventual premiere of the Justin Bieber movie? We can't help with your wardrobe but we know exactly which fragrance you should sport: My World... by JUSTIN BIEBER. WWDBeauty reports the floppy-haired singer is debuting his eau de heartthrob on Black Friday.
• Sorry, Mark Zuckerberg. The Winklevoss twins tell Reuters that "'The Social Network' does a great job of capturing the factual events" that led to Facebook's creation.
• In case you need a fuzzy new Jedi bath robe -- and of course, you do -- here's one, along with 39 other bizarre "Star Wars" products.
• It's a bird! It's a plane! It's... American Apparel? Superman wears hoodies, according to the New York Post: the revamped Man of Steel has a new wardrobe and a brooding 'tude.
• Ever the helpful dude, James Franco gives New York Magazine some pointers on how not to faint while watching his new movie, "127 Hours."
• According to Yahoo! Movies' Slasher Showdown, Jason Vorhees is the ultimate killer.
• We love horror flicks as much as -- or more than -- the next guy, but we agree with these six scary movie cliches that need to be retired.
• Thanks for the nightmares, EmpireOnline. It's the creepiest infants in cinema!