We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to.
• We're so glad to see that SPEW is alive and well at Warner Bros. The studio continues its epic roll-out of posters for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" characters and even Dobby got one. That sniveling Draco Malfoy got one too, but we won't talk about that. See 'em all at IMPAwards.
• Woot! "Before Sunrise," "Zodiac" and "Bottle Rocket" made IMDb's 20 Most Underrated Movies of the Last 20 Years.
• Danielle Fishel told HollywoodLife she thinks a "Boy Meets World" movie should totally happen... and that Miley Cyrus should play the role of Topanga that made her famous.
• ComingSoon.net has a photo of Josh Holloway on the set of "Mission: Impossible 3." Unfortunately, he's wearing a big, heavy jacket.
• Apparently, Madonna didn't think too highly of her "A League of Their Own" co-stars. In a 1991 letter obtained by Letters of Note, she confesses that she hates actresses and calls Geena Davis "a Barbie doll."
• Being funny doesn't fare well on Entertainment Weekly's list of the 40 Highest Grossing Stars Under 40.
• If you're within earshot of coworkers, parents or small children, you'll want to grab headphones for this gruesome-but-thrilling ScreenJunkies montage of famous last words in movies, from Darth Vader's death rattle to the Wicked Witch's damp demise.