We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to.
• Someone pass the Orbit gum -- Kristen Stewart has a dirty mouth. Watch her explain to James Gandolfini in freaky detail what she will and won't do in the NSFW clip of "Welcome to the Rileys" New York Magazine scored.
• You might want to grab an icy beverage and sit down. Chris Pine is on the cover of Details magazine and, yeah, it's hot.
• Wanna see the teaser trailer for "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides?" Too bad. You'll have to wait until "TRON: Legacy" hits theaters, producer Jerry Bruckheimer tweets.
• MTV's Clutch blog is getting all meta while number-munching Hollywood style. But the results are pretty darn funny.
• Think Josh Brolin would make a good J.R. Ewing? So do the folks at MSN's Wonderwall, who've created a sweet gallery outlining their fantasy casting for a movie version of the '80 primetime soap, "Dallas." Do you agree with their picks?
• "Toy Story" + "True Grit" = "Toy Grit."
• This is scary because we couldn't have said it better ourselves. Screenrant has come up with five ways to save the horror movie genre.
• Someone may have put the idea in your head that playing a character from "Inception" would make your Halloween extra-spooky. Thankfully, Moviefone can help with your costume.
• Author Judy Blume is tweeting (!) about the film adaptation of "Tiger Eyes" (!) and its stars, Tatanka Means and "The O.C."'s Willa Holland (!).