In all fairness, we can't say "Life As We Know It" is the funniest movie in theaters at the moment, nor is it the most educational, but it does have one great thing going for it.
All kinds of fun stuff.
Katherine Heigl, Josh Duhamel and that adorable, red-headed tot are covered in fabulous, easy-to-find fashion and accessories. Don't believe us?
Take the hat Katherine's wearing in the photo to the left. You can pick up the Betmar Dapper Fedora at Village Hat Shop for a fantastically affordable $27.
And that perfect pink lip gloss? Try $10 for the VS Minerals Lip Gloss in "Untamed" at Victoria's Secret stores and online.
And that's just a start.
Highlights of Holly's Wardrobe
• Holly is a cashmere cardigan queen -- start with this light grey Aqua Cashmere Ruffled Shawl Collar number for $178 at Bloomingdale's.
• Of course, Holly's arms aren't the only things getting the cozy knit treatment. She also keeps her head warm in winter white like Bloomie's Chunky Knit Beret for $62.
• For work, she pairs a blazer and feminine top with smokin' hot white jeans like Paige Premium Denim's "Skyline 14" Straight Leg Stretch jobbies, available at Nordstrom for $169.
• When keeping it a bit more casual, you may spot Holly in boyfriend jeans like these available at Piperlime for $136.99.
• Holly is perpetually punctual, so she doesn't go anywhere without her handsome gold watch. We're digging this Michael by Michael Kors timepiece available for $180 at Bloomingdale's.
• And, of course, she needs a gold necklace to finish off her look. She often wears a flat, teardropped pendant, like this 24-karat Henna creation, which you can find at Amazon for $102.
Messer's Messy Look
• Before baby Sophie becomes a permanent fixture in his life, Messer rocks a Buffalo plaid shirt by American Rag, available at Macy's for $29.98.
• In fact, both Holly and Messer are partial to plaid button-downs, which is totally cool because we're a little obsessed with the wide variety of sleek, yet comfortable, shirts for men and women at Superdry.
All the Little Things
• An oversized Anywhere Chair from Pottery Barn Kids ($149) became the centerpiece of the living room during Sophie's playtime. Judging by the way Messer's relaxed in it, we can see why.
• Really, is there anything cuter than Sophie's tiny pink Converse All-Stars? Get 'em at Macy's for $20.
• That said, her brown knit Skate Cap by Knuckleheads was pretty adorable as well. It's $22 at ModernKidStuff.com.
• Sophie loved The Wiggles, but, after a few (ahem) brownies, Holly and Messer loved them even more. Get their most recent DVD, "Hot Potatoes: The Best of The Wiggles," at Amazon for $11.99.