We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to.
• Not surprisingly, Snape and He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named couldn't stand seeing all those Harry, Ron and Hermione posters everywhere and had to star in ads of their own. MuggleNet has the images.
• The red band trailer for Dwayne Johnson's "Faster" is so action-packed and filled with violence, we wussed out and opted not to post it. You can see the NSFW footage on FilmShaft though.
• In images posted on Starpulse, Tom Cruise is showing off his abs on the set of "Mission: Impossible 4." Like them, we're not sure what to make of it -- we just hope Josh Holloway spends more time shirtless than Tom does.
• We have to give Movieline a round of applause for their 20 hilarious alternate titles for "Die Hard 5."
• "Social Network" star Justin Timberlake's latest project has already hit the 'net. It's a super-sleek Givenchy cologne ad.
• MTV's Splash Page blog has the trailer for the new Captain America game, which may or may not help as you wait impatiently for a trailer for the upcoming "Captain America" movie starring hottie Chris Evans.
• It's not totally in our wheelhouse, but we had to share the big news anyway. Glamour reports that Nicole by OPI is releasing a line of Justin Bieber-inspired nailpolishes with names like "One Less Lonely Glitter" and "OMB!." No joke.