2006 was a banner year for celebrity births. Some of the hottest names in show business popped out babies this year, so let's take a look at some of the newest mini-celebrities from 2006.
10. Ruby Sweetheart, the Spider-Girl born to Tobey Maguire and fiancee Jennifer Meyer. Check out video of Tobey talking about the baby with Jay Leno (the baby discussion starts about 3 minutes into the tape).
9. Kingston, the son of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale. Check out pics and video of Gwen shopping with the mohawked cutie.
8. Grier Hammond, the daughter of Brooke Shields and husband Chris Henchy, who shares a birthday with Suri Cruise. The happy family christened Grier at a cathedral in NYC in November.
7. Moses, the son of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. Gwenyth tried in vain to keep the paparazzi from snapping pics of her son at LAX in September.
6. Dannilynn Hope, the daughter Anna Nicole Smith gave birth to just three days before the death of her son. Dannilynn took some adorable pictures with her mother and alleged father, Howard K. Stern, at Anna's non-wedding to Howard in late September.
5. Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, born to Heidi Klum and husband Seal. Little Johan posed with his parents for the cover of a German magazine.
4. David Banda, who, while not the biological child of Madonna and Guy Ritchie, certainly caused quite the commotion when his famous adoptive folks brought him home from Malawi. Check out pics of Madonna and child.
3. Jayden James, the son born to Britney Spears in that golden age when he was one of a minority of people on this planet who'd seen his mother's lady parts up close. The paparazzi have yet to get a good shot of baby Jayden, but here's X17's best try.
2. Suri Cruise, the girl allegedly born to Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. While Suri was born in April, the public didn't catch a glimpse of her until these pictures were released in September, leaving gossipers to wonder what went wrong in the adoption process.
1. Lastly, there's Shiloh Almighty, the blessed biological spawn of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. The worldwide rights to these pictures of Shiloh sold for nearly $10 million, making them the most expensive photo rights ever.
Celebrity gossip with an evil twist.