- For the eight of you who are still watching the actual SNL rather than the newer, hipper, Sorkin'd-out Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, you'll be sorry (or perhaps not) to hear that the annual bloodletting at the Lorne Michaels antiquity means the show will say goodbye to Chris Parnell, Horatio Sanz and Finesse Mitchell.
- In honor of what would have been Jerry Orbach's 71st birthday, TNT will spend October paying tribute to the late actor by airing every Law & Order episode graced by his unique brand of utter awesomeness.
- American Idol's Clay Aiken talks to Good Morning America about how he reluctantly decided to begin taking anti-depressants, because that discomfort and fear he feels in his own skin is, obviously, the result of a chemical imbalance, and not at all related to a huge part of his identity he plans to hide from everyone at any price.
- After an ear-whisperin' evening at Chateau Marmont and Les Deux, Kate and Owen must be official now. Us Weekly is asking you to name them, so you know it's for real.
- Whatever The View is paying Rosie O'Donnell, she should demand they double it. Today, Rosie keeps the whinefest on our radar by honing her gaydar on Oprah and Gayle King.
- Don't feel too bad about your crazy-ass, shoe-assaultin', cartoon-drawin' pops, Lindsay Lohan -- Jessica and Ashlee's dad is a total headcase, too.
The Evil Beet
Celebrity gossip with an evil twist.