DMX reportedly suffered a drastic health scare on Monday night.
According to TMZ, Yonkers police responded to a call at the Ramada Inn, where they found X on the ground in the parking lot, not breathing and without a pulse. They then were able to perform CPR, resuscitate the 45-year-old, and get him to the hospital. He's currently in stable condition.
A witness at the scene reportedly told police that they had seen the rapper ingest white powder prior to the incident, but X denied that and told TMZ that he had been suffering from bronchitis and having trouble breathing, and a family member added that he had asked for his inhaler but they weren't able to get it to him in time.
We'll update the story as more info becomes available.