Earlier this month, the producer, DJ and Fool's Gold talisman A-Trak released a video to his "Jumbo" song. The flick featured A-Trak cavorting around a gym as something of a one-man basketball team. It was very mysterious! Thankfully, the man's Vine account reveals much more about the sort of deep and dark interests that spark his creative streak. Here's a handy Vine guide to the lesser-spotted side of A-Trak.
1. A-Trak enjoys showering at 101 degrees.
2. A-Trak is a cat gymnastics enthusiast.
3. A-Trak will holler at a bro.
4. A-Trak is intrigued by the bovine form.
5. A-Trak's unheralded production partner is a duck.
6. A-Trak prefers to dress far more soberly than Steve Aoki.
7. A-Trak has magic feathers. In his hat.
8. A-Trak is an expert in the discipline of horse makeovers.
9. A-Trak runs a profitable side gig hawking hot dogs at a theme park.
10. A-Trak plays a darn funky harmonica.