[caption id="attachment_39663" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Fans sport daisy fashions at the 2009 Electronic Daisy Carnival in Los Angeles. Photo: Michael Tullberg/Getty Images"][/caption]
Whatever the reason, of all the blush-worthy EDC fashions we've seen, our favorites are the daisy bras. Yes, daisy bras are a thing, and they're made to be worn on the outside so does that even count as a bra? Who knows. Here's five daisy bras -- available now at Etsy -- that any EDC fan would sport.
1. This battery-powered light-up bra. Batteries not included.
2. This light-up daisy bra and "club wear" ensemble. Daisy dance team not included.
3. This '60s flower girl bra. Hippie garb + futuristic electronica = a drug-addled concertgoer thinking he has discovered a tear in the space-time continuum.
4. This bra featuring a bouquet. Welp, they look real to us.
5. This one we're calling Orange Crush. Like the R.E.M. song! (With that, we hit the minimum needed to officially qualify this as a music article.)