Remember that crazy-slash-kinda-epic "Game of Thrones" moment when Brienne of Tarth (Gwendoline Christie) had to get in the pit with a grizzly and do her best to not get torn to shreds, all for the sick bloodlust fancy of the Harrenhal crowd?
Well, guess what? That whole thing went down just like you saw. As in, Gwendoline Christie actually went toe-to-toe with a real-life bear for the show, CGI alternatives be damned. Hear her roar!
Christie, who currently stars in a little movie you may have heard of called "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," hit "The Late Late Show with James Cordon" on Monday (Dec. 7) and recounted her furry encounter.
Turns out, Bart the Bear aka "Little Bart" -- an experienced actor, BTW, whom you've totally seen before in "Into the Wild" and/or "Dr. Doolittle 2" -- was a total pro on the set and only required jusssst a few modest environmental modifications to keep him in the thespian zone (you know, instead of using his formidable set of claws on someone's face).
Bart's requirements were not only reasonable, but they were basically nothing compared to what some set divas supposedly demand.
(1) A low electric fence set between him and GC -- more for her safety than his own comfort, of course;
(2) His own trailer and two weeks spent at the L.A. shooting location "to climatize";
(3) A little country western music playing at all times in the background to keep calm and bear-y on;
(4) A little warm cream served up on a frying pan for good behavior;
(5) And a round of applause upon every exit of his trailer because ACTORS.