Have you ever wanted to be a bomb tech in the middle of a war zone? How about a soldier fighting an alien invasion? Or a sharp shooting sniper? Well now you can be thanks to Machinima’s new first-person series “Game Over.” But the only hook in these fantasies is you might not make it out of them alive.
From the official press release:
Game Over delivers action from a whole new point of view. The nine-part series puts you in the middle of adrenaline packed scenes that feature non-stop action and frequent twists and turns. Every episode you, the viewer, will be a different character, in the middle of an all-new experience that places you in locations such as the desert, a government laboratory, and a Russian submarine, just to name a few. No two episodes are the same but they will all get your heart racing.
Here’s the rundown of episodes:
1) Bomb Tech – It’s one of the most dangerous jobs in the military. Watch the action unfold as the tension builds.
2) Sorority Girls – Three sorority girls are trying to get back across the border. They are stopped just short and things are about to get interesting.
3) Quarantine – There is a beast of some sort in the lab and it is anything but peaceful.
4) Submarine – The plan has been in the works for months and the time has come. Watch it all unfold.
5) Texting – We all know we shouldn’t text and drive. Sometimes we need a lot of people to remind us.
6) Gamer – Never let games interfere with your life. Or your death.
7) Sniper – Experience what it’s like to be one of the best snipers in the world. But be sure to watch your back.
8) Firebug – Here’s to the crazy ones. They’re always the ones that really take off.
9) The Snitch – Get ready to execute the perfect escape. But best laid plans die hard.
Check out the first episode “Bomb Tech” right here. Warning, NSFW language!
Subscribe to Machinima’s YouTub page here to keep up with all the latest episodes of “Game Over” and more!