Welcome to MTV Geek’s daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
– PROFESSOR MANSON? Is Prof. X a cult leader in the “X-Men: Days of Future Past” or is that just how everyone looked?
– IN SPACE ALL YOU CAN DO IS SCREAM…BECAUSE IT’S HORRIFYING! The trailer for Alfonso Cuaron’s “Gravity” is crazy!
– TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA INNERTUBES? They went for a bold new look for the Michael Bay-produced movie.
– THE BEST (AND WORST)! Topless Robot counts down the ultimate and not so ultimate mothers in comic books.
– HE EATS UNICORNS! Joss Whedon says he hasn’t make $100 million for directing the “Avengers 2″…yet!
– WHEN ARE THE MUTANTS BACK? Have the Elektra rights returned to Marvel along with Daredevil, Punisher, Ghost Rider, and Blade?
– PLEASE HELP ZACH BRAFF! The founders of Kickstarter defend the infamous Zach Braff Kickstarter.
’Til Monday, gang!