Welcome to MTV Geek’s daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
– SWEET SWEDING! “Iron Man 3” gets a killer fan trailer from Thailand.
– A MESSAGE FROM [REDACTED]! “John Harrison” has a few words for Uhura. Also, Klingons!
– INVISIBLE GIRL? Is Allison Williams joining the new “Fantastic Four” flick?
– IT’S HARDWICK’S WORLD…WE’RE JUST LIVING IN IT! Chris Hardwick will host his own late-night talk show for Comedy Central.
– MISTER MOSQUITO! What are the eight craziest Japanese games you’ve never heard of?
– THE STREAM IS OVER! Netflix will soon stop streaming a ton of titles.
– REVENGE OF THE WILLIAMS? J.J. says John Williams will be back for “Star Wars: Episode VII.”
– CAN WE STOP? Ugh…”Die Hard 6″ could be called “Die Hardest.”
– DO IT NOW! Here are ten candidates for an all-female Avengers team.
– SHE-HULK! What’s next for the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
– HAPPY HUMP DAY! Here’s Superman and his Superunicorn!
’Til tomorrow, gang!