Welcome to MTV Geek’s daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
– HICHOP! Stop everything and watch this forever.
– THE BLUTHS ARE BACK! Okay, I’m officially sold on the new “Arrested Development.”
– WALMART OF STEEL! Get your advance tickets to see “Man of Steel” at the superstore.
– MURDOCK’S MOVIE ROLE? How could Daredevil fit in with the rest of the Marvel movie gang?
– NO COMMENT ON JAR JAR! J.J. is staying quiet on the Jar Jar front.
– THERE WILL BE A NEW ROBIN! Pete Tomasi says having another Boy (or Girl) of Wonder is a guarantee, but who will it be?
– IN THE WAKE OF VERONICA! Zach Braff launched a Kickstarter yesterday and made a zillion dollars!
– WILL’S WAR! Will from MoviePilot says there must be a “Hellboy 3”!
’Til tomorrow, gang!