Want to get the inside scoop on this week's episode of 'Game of Thrones,' direct from Samwell Tarly himself - John Bradley? Then tune into the second episode of our exclusive recap/cooking show 'Cooking With Thrones':
Spoilers for this week's episode, "Dark Wings, Dark Words," of course... And if you couldn't quite catch our recipe this week with all the hijinks, here you go:
SANSA'S LEMON SQUARES
1 cup butter
2 cups granulated sugar
2 1/4 cups flour
powdered sugar, for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend the butter, 2 cups flour, and 1/2 cup sugar in a 9"x13" pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crust is, you know, crusty.
3. Crack eggs into a bowl, mix with juice of lemons. Add 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and mix well.
4. Pour over the crust, then bake for another 20 minutes.
5. Let partially cool, then sprinkle with the powdered sugar until coated.
Happy cooking, and we'll see you back here next week at 10pm for more cooking, and more thrones. In the meantime, be sure to check out the first episode with guest Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell):