Welcome to MTV Geek’s daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
– TWO THUMBS UP! The great Roger Ebert died yesterday. “The Onion” wrote a slyly sincere piece about the legendary critic here.
– OUT TODAY! The new “Evil Dead” is released. He’s not in it.
– SHE CAN MOVE THINGS WITH HER MIND! Check out the new trailer from “Carrie.”
– HERO OF THE WEEK! MTV Splash Page loves the Marvel Phase One set!
– DARK UNIVERSE! Here are five characters who should show up in GDT’s “Justice League Dark” flick.
– THE RISE OF CTHULHU! So Lovecraft’s old god is totally real now.
– DUST THE DUST! Here are a bunch of words that are their own opposites!
– COOL ART ALERT! Check out these stunning movie portraits by Massimo Carnevale!
– HAPPY FRIDAY! Here’s the best way to beat Tetris!
’Til Monday, gang!