Welcome to MTV Geek’s daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
– CALL ME STUPID! So Joel Silver is developing a Snake Plissken ORIGIN story! God, they’re actually going to show us him losing his eye, aren’t they? Grrrr…
– THAT’S ONE BIG KAIJU! Look at that freakin’ footprint from “Pacific Rim.”
– HARLEM SHAKE OF THE DEAD! Yes it’s one of these videos, with zombies.
– BAD MOTHERF&#%KER! This video for Biting Elbows is a very cool first-person action flick. NSFW for violence and bad language!
– THE BAT-VILLAIN STRUT! Love these gifs by Rafa Toro. This Catwoman is my favorite.
– HEEEEEEERE’S REDRUM! Go inside “The Shining” with Vulture.
– THIS IS A THING! Thumbs up!
– THIS! Pretty much my favorite thing of the day so far.
’Til tomorrow, gang!