Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
- HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY! Get up to no good, just like that Lep in the hood by playing NextMovie's "Leprechaun" drinking game.
Photo: Collectors Weekly
- DID YOU KNOW? Dr. Seuss, the man behind "The Cat in the Cat," was a massive funky hat collector? Read more at Collector Weekly!
- DRAX! WWE's Dave Bautista is Drax the Destroyer in "Guardians of the Galaxy."
- DINOSAURS GUARANTEED! Director of the very good "Safety Not Guaranteed" Colin Treverrow is helming "Jurassic Park IV."
- ZOD'S NOT A VILLAIN! Michael Shannon talks his "Man of Steel" character.
- BREWSKIS! Revolution Brewing will launch "Galaxy Hero" beer exclusively at C2E2 in Chicago on April 4. If you RSVP here, you'll get a ticket for a free brew.
- STARBUCK IS SEXY AND EVIL AND A GENIUS! Watch the trailer for the Seth Green, and Katee Sackhoff thriller.
- THERE GOES THE FUTURE! Studies show, space sex can you kill you!
- JUST CUZ! Here's every "Oh boy!" from "Quantum Leap." Man, this just reminded me how good this show was.
'Til Sunday in the Weekend Geek, gang!