Welcome to MTV Geek’s daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
– MASH-UP! “Adventure Time” meets “Star Wars” by Joe Hogan.
– GORDON HATES THOSE APES! Gary Oldman is the next human to do battle during the “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.”
– JUST DELAYING THE INEVITABLE! Michael Bay’s “Ninja Turtles” isn’t coming until June 6, 2014.
– WIN JAMES BOND BOOKS! Topless Robot is having a giveaway, a bond giveaway.
Tell me who you’d cast as Bond, M, Q, the villain and the primary female lead. Give your movie a Bondian sounding title, and tell me what the villain’s evil scheme is. For extra credit, cite at least one quippy one-liner Bond would say in it.
– SOUNDTRACK OF SALEM! Rob Zombie says the tunes from his new movie are coming in April.
– DO YOU REALLY BEND INTO A 2? Here are 7 things you didn’t know about exorcisms.
– R.I.P. FILM! Was this year’s Oscars the last for celluloid?
– SWALLOW THIS ART! This is some killer “Evil Dead” art by Rick Melton!
HAPPY FRIDAY! Here’s Crispin Glover sitting on a chair…the wrong way!
’Til Monday, gang!