Welcome to MTV Geek’s daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
– THE NEXT TWILIGHT? Watch the trailer for “The Host.” It’s directed by “Gattaca” director Andrew Niccol.
– SOLD OUT WARRIORS! Pendleton Ward’s “Bravest Warriors” sells out for the second time. Here’s the cover for the third printing.
– HEY, ROBOT! I LIKE YOUR BEARD. Michael Bay revealed some plot details about “Transformers 4.”
The movie will continue four years from the Attack on Chicago; which is in the last movie. So it’s going to still have the same lineage. And it’s going a full new direction and feels very natural how it’s going in that direction, there is no way you’re going to ever find out what the story because you don’t have to dig through my trash but I shredded my trash…Pentagon level encryption on our computers. So good luck to ya!
– THIS MOUSE KNOWS THE BLACKNESS OF THE HUMAN SOUL! Behold, H.R. Giger’s mouse.
– TWO AGENTS. ONE CITY. NO MERCI. Vote for the worst movie poster taglines ever!
– IRON MAN 3! Sweded!
’Til tomorrow, gang!