Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARL! Today, one of the greatest humans ever would have been 78.
- BIG OL' STACK O' ZOMBIES! Here's the trailer for "World War Z." Yes, the zombies run. Get over it.
- COMICS GIVE BACK! The NY Times highlighted The Heroes Initiative, The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and We Can Be Heroes in a nice article.
- TUMBLR! The micro-blogging service has updated it's iPad app.
- IT'S LIKE THE DARKNESS IS COMING RIGHT AT YOU! "Man of Steel" will be released in 3D. Or whatever.
- DEATHSTROKE! Here's what the DC villain looks like on "Arrow." I digs it.
- F.A.R.T. Film.com counts down the 100 worst movie titles ever.
- YELLOW! Blake Butler from Thought Catalog liveblogged "Moonrise Kingdom" and you should it. Here's a taste:
Wrote and then deleted “Bruce Willis seems pretty chill.”
- BEHOLD, BANTHAPUG! Sure, why not?
- YES, BANE YES THEY ARE.
- BEST TRAILER EVER? Watch this unreleased trailer for "The Excorcist." I love it. Like a lot.
'Til Monday, gang!