Welcome to MTV Geek’s daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
– SANDY! As the East Coast prepares for Hurrican Sandy’s wrath, the internet has – of course – supplied us with a bunch of memes.-
– HEDGEHOG IN A TU TU! Buzzfeed collected 28 photos you need to see before you experience Sandy’s wrath.
– SILENT HILLIAN! Check out this collection of empty NYC subway and train stations.
– IN REALI-LIFE NEWS! Google has created a very handy “crisis map” to track every detail of Sandy’s path.
IN OTHER NEWS!
– GIVE THEM THE FLASH! MTV Splash Page offers up 5 comic book suggestions for the Wachowskis to adapt.
– LET’S HOPE FOR THOSE BLU-RAY SALES! Speaking of “Cloud Atlas,” the $100 miilion epic took in only $9.4 million this past weekend.
– MIKE MEYERS IS MIKE MYERS “I never learned to read!”
’Til tomorrow, gang! (as long as I still have power!)