Welcome to MTV Geek’s daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
– SO…WHAT KIND OF ACCENT IS THAT? The trailer for “Iron Man 3” is here, and The Mandarin sounds…interesting.
– ARROW! CW’s Green Arrow series gets a full season pickup.
– SLASHER DOG! The first shot of Freddy Dog brings me much joy.
– CROPSEY LIVES! The Strange Kids Club imagines the poster for the non-existent sequel to the underappreciated “The Burning” with a humdinger of a poster.
– DANNY’S A BOOZER! Brosnan kills while Craig drinks. This is an interesting look at all the Bonds by the numbers.
– HITLER’S HEX! Meet the group who put a hex on Hitler.
the group dressed a dummy as the German leader, and beat drums, chanted curses, and attacked the effigy with pins, axes and mighty blows.
– ORION! Love this piece of concept art for “New God Orion” by Cliff Chiang.
THE GARLICKS! You can make this teen, vampire graphic novel happen! Check it out.
Taking a day off tomorrow so ’til Thursday, gang!