Welcome to MTV Geek’s daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
– 2015 The “Justice League” movie is dated. Let’s see if it actually happens this time.
– FOUND MY COSTUME! I sure hope I’m the only weird eyeball lady thing at the Halloween party!
– CHARGE HIM UP! If enough people “charge” Tony’s suit by “liking” the “Iron Man” Facebook page, we’ll get a “sneak peek” at “Iron Man 3.”
– THE BEST! Film.com counts down the 50 best horror flicks of all time.
– SEX CRIMINALS! Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky are launching a new sex comedy with Image about which Fraction says:
Not to toot our own horns, but there’s never been a comic book like Sex Criminals before
– NANCY LYNCH! Presented without commentary.
– THIS CAKE WILL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF! Axe Cop birthday cake. Yup. Awesome.
’Til Monday, gang!