Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
- CARREY KICKS ASS! Here's Jim Carrey as Colonel Stars in the "Kick Ass" sequel. [MTV Splash Page]
- LEFT FOR DEAD IN THE CABIN IN THE WOODS! Drew Goddard revealed that there could have been a "Cabin in the Woods" expansion pack in "Left 4 Dead 2" [MTV Movies Blog]
You were gonna be able to play in both the upstairs 'Cabin in the Woods' world and the downstairs 'facility' world with all the monsters. Believe me, I HATE all video games based on movies, they always suck, but porting Cabin into Left For Dead felt like the right fit. It pains me that it didn't happen.
- CARANO IS EXPENDABLE! Gina Carano is the first to sign on to an all-female "Expendables." Now, let's get her in "Wonder Woman"...STAT! [NextMovie]
- NO, FARGO! The Coen Brother's "Fargo" is coming to the small screen? I don't like it. [Guardian]
- ATTN, COMIX FOLK! Jim Rugg lays out how to make a zine. [ JimRugg]
- DIG THIS! What exactly is "Beatnik SF"? [Rudy Rucker]
- COOLEST MARCHING BAND EVER? The Florida State Marching Band whipped out the "Game of Thrones" theme during a game!
- SECOND COOLEST MARCHING BAND EVER? The Ohio
State University Marching Band whipped out "Gangnam Style" during a game!
'Til tomorrow, gang!