Welcome to MTV Geek’s daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
– DEAD TOWER! Warner Bros. passes on “The Dark Tower.” Now what? [NextMovie]
– LIKE “SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT! Watch “The Avengers” blooper reel! [MTV Splash Page]
– ABC JUMPED THE GUN? So the late Tony Scott didn’t have inoperable brain cancer? [Deadline Hollywood]
– ENGLUND’S PUP It’s Robert Englund holding a baby werewolf! [Stan Winston School Fan Art]
– INTERNET! Yeah…so this exists. [Comix Till You Bleed Tumblr]
– FOUND? Has Amelia Earhart been found thanks to her freckle cream? [Gizmodo]
– FURIOUS SET PICS! I still can’t believe there’s a new “Mad Max” flick on the way. Check out some set pics. [MTV Movies Blog]
– THE NERDIST TIMES! Chris Hardwick is featured in “The New York Times.” [NY Times]
– WHAT GAMES DO YOU PLAY? From the car, I used to pretend I was picking up all man made objects, throwing and crushing them. [BuzzFeed]
’til tomorrow, gang!