Nendoroid Generation is the name of the new game that will see the Nendoroids attending none other than Nendo High School. The game will be a single-player RPG in which players assemble a party of characters to do battle. Though details on the actual battle system are still scarce, we do know players can utilize chain combos and group attacks based on which characters are being used. Another interesting tidbit uncovered was a “Dance Mode” supposedly designed with fans of the original toy line in mind. They have also included the ability to interact with Nendoroids, with players able to do things like “pet” them.
Famitsu got a list of some of the characters that will be appearing in Nendoroid Generation which you can see below. Obviously it’s not a list of every character, but it’s a nice look at what’s in store.
– Black Rock Shooter (Black Rock Shooter)
– Dead Master (Black Rock Shooter)
– Black Gold Saw (Black Rock Shooter)
– Saber (Fate)
– Rider (Fate)
– Rin Tosaka (Fate)
– Nanoha Takamachi (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
– Fate Testarossa (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
– Haruhi Suzumiya (Haruhi Suzumiya)
– Yuki Nagato (Haruhi Suzumiya)
– Mikuru Asahina (Haruhi Suzumiya)
Nendoroid Generation is a project to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of the Good Smile Company and their Nendoroid toys. The game will feature a ton of toy versions of characters from multiple franchises. Which characters would you like to see in the game?