by Brett White
While you’re clearing off shelf space for those new Disney Store exclusive “Iron Man 3″ figures, go on and clear off a half-inch more for the “Iron Man 3” Blu-ray. The third installment in the ridiculously successful sub-franchise of the even-more-successful Marvel Cinematic Universe franchise will be released on September 24th, enabling you to enjoy the glory that is James Rhodes’ pholo shirt and Pepper Potts’ giant bunny gift in the comfort of your own home.
The film is being released in almost a number of formats comparable to Iron Man’s armor collection: digital, 3D, digital 3D, DVD, Blu-Ray, etc. Marvel’s provided the cover art and a rundown of the special features, which you can check out after the jump.
Here are the special features that’ll appear alongside the film.
• Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie’s most memorable scenes.
• Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look – Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World”: Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.
• Marvel’s “Iron Man 3″ Unmasked: Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.
• Gag Reel
• Deleted & Extended Scenes
• Audio Commentary with Drew Pearce & Shane Black
Oh, you know that gag reel is gonna be good. There’s a sad lack of a Marvel One-Shot short film. Hopefully we’ll get one before Peggy Carter’s star-making turn.
And here’s the box art…
Is the “Iron Man 3″ Blu-ray on your wishlist? Let us know in the comments below or hit us up on Twitter!