Another weekend is here, and that means we have another breakdown of the week's top stories to send your way. Before we get into it, though, we just want to remind you that this weekend you can catch a hilarious interview with "Land of the Lost" stars Will Ferrell and Danny McBride, the broadcast premiere of the "Brüno" trailer, an exclusive clip of Brad Pitt in Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds," the very first visit to the set of Russell Brand's "Get Him to the Greek" and much more Sunday at 11 PM EST on "Behind the Screen," MTV's movie show!
- Eminem's "Dark Knight"-inspired turn as the Joker dominated this week's headlines, and inspired some pretty active debates all around the 'Tubes.
- Marvel found its Loki -- but what about the official word on Thor? That question had readers clicking through in a big way this week.
- Sam Raimi talked "Spider-Man 4" with us, but seemed a bit uncertain about the return of his Mary Jane Watson.
... But wait, there's more!
- Have we seen our first image of Mickey Rourke in "Iron Man 2"? No one's telling -- but a lot of people were wondering about it the last few days.
- Rourke wasn't the only "Iron Man 2" star in the top stories, as Robert Downey Jr. fought his way into the list, too!
- "Terminator: Salvation" lists had a big presence in this week's top posts, with our "Must-Read Terminator Stories," "Connections Between 'Terminator: Salvation' And Comics," and "Robots We'd Like To See Fight A Terminator" breakdowns all popular destinations in our little corner of the 'Net.
- Finally, we talked to "Superman Returns" producer Scott Mednick to get his thoughts on a potential reboot for the Man of Steel -- and what he'd have done differently in the last film.
That's all for now, folks! Have a great weekend, and be sure to check out "Behind the Screen" on Sunday at 11 PM EST on MTV!