– Today’s premiere of “Dragonball Evolution” had everyone thinking about the popular anime/manga series, and our conversation with the “Dragonball” cast and crew about the story changes in the film earned more eyes than any other story this week.
– Everyone was tuning in to see Hugh Jackman’s video response to the leaked “X-Men Origins: Wolverine” movie, but his high-flying entrance to a “Wolverine” movie event in Sydney was among the Top 5 posts for the week, too.
– We had the exclusive scoop on what much-rumored storyline won’t be making it into “Iron Man 2” — straight from Tony Stark himself!
… But wait, there’s more!
– Zack Snyder gave us the inside track on the storyline for a potential sequel to “300.”
– Terrence Howard teased that he was swearing off Marvel after his “Iron Man 2” snub, and could be looking in DC’s direction for future roles.
– Did you hear the one about “Barack the Barbarian“? That one was pretty popular, too!
– Finally, “G.I. Joe” actor Channing Tatum told us we could cross his name off the list of potential leads in “Thor” — apparently, he’s not “Nordic-looking” enough.
… And that was the week’s top stories in review, folks! Have a great weekend!