Here are the topics that made up our campaign platform this week:
– In an MTV-exclusive chat, Robert Downey Jr. played the role of a master statesman when discussing the switch from Terrence Howard to Don Cheadle in “Iron Man 2.”
– Warren Ellis, Matt Fraction and Peter David told us which candidate some famous comic characters would vote for.
– Samuel L. Jackson continued his campaign to bring Nick Fury back in future Marvel movies like “The Avengers” and “Iron Man 2.”
– Creators from all corners of the comic book industry shared their thoughts about Barack Obama becoming the next US President.
– “Hulk” producer Gale Ann Hurd told us why “Magdalena” can’t avoid being controversial.
– Screenwriter Chris Morgan confirmed he’ll be scripting “Wanted 2” and offered up some hints about the potential storyline for the sequel.
– We also received an update on the Matt Damon and Jake Gyllenhaal “Torso” rumors from the film’s producer.
– Neil Gaiman told us how he got involved with “Who Killed Amanda Palmer?”, what inspired his new travel book “Monkey and Me” and how “The Graveyard Book” would smell.
– Finally, we gave you a sneak peek at writer/director Luke Ricci’s new Viper Comics series “How to be a Serial Killer.”
So, there you have it, folks. We quoted Aristotle, talked politics and had some good times all around. See ya next week!