Today the elder statesman of the Jonas Brothers clan, Kevin, marks another year on the calendar and turns 22 years old. (Coincidentally, he shares his birthday with MTV News' own Christopher "CJ" Smith, though CJ has never knowingly harmonized with his siblings.) And though he is still very young, Kevin has accomplished quite a bit in two decades and change.
He has sold millions of records, made millions of girls swoon for him, made movies and TV shows and even shared some laughs with MTV News. Let's also not forget that Kevin officially took himself off the market when he got engaged to longtime girlfriend, Danielle Deleassa, back in the spring.
Because we probably won't see him today to give him a cupcake, let's look back on the top five things Kevin shared with us here at MTV News over the course of his life.
5) Kevin had angel food cake at his high school graduation. Why angel food cake? We remain unsure.
4) He and his brothers challenged me to a dirt bike race, which they have yet to follow up on.
3) He shared how Joe gave him a huge scar on the back of his head. That was really mean of you Joe!
2) Huge baseball fan Kevin compares himself to New York Yankees catcher Jorge Posada. Congratulations on your World Series victory, Kevin!
1) Kevin explains why Joe stopped straightening his hair. Enough said.
Thanks for the memories, Kevin! Happy birthday indeed!