· The Game's frequently delayed third album, LAX, is still circling the calendar, waiting for a landing spot. Originally due June 24, then bumped so as not to compete with the upcoming G-Unit album, the record was pushed to July 8, and now it's looking like
· Jessica Simpson is getting flack from PETA for a shirt she was recently spotted wearing that read, "Real Girls Eat Meat." Either she loves her some T-bones, or she was taking a swipe at on-off boyfriend Tony Romo's ex Carrie Underwood, who has been voted PETA's World's Sexiest Vegetarian twice.
· So his dad cost "American Idol" some extra licensing fees and reportedly got banned from backstage for his antics. That doesn't mean David Archuleta didn't have an awesome Father's Day with big poppa Jeff. In fact, their "neat" day included church and a trip to a lovely sounding eatery called Soup Plantation.
· The 24th annual San Diego Street Scene festival will take place on September 19 and 20 and feature headlining sets from Beck and the Black Crowes, along with performances from Spoon, Tegan and Sara, Justice, the National, Cat Power, X, the Hives, Tokyo Police Club and, of course, Vampire Weekend.
· We hate to jinx it, but Britney Spears' good luck continues. Officials announced on Monday that they would not file charges against the vehicularly challenged singer for a paparazzo’s claim that she ran over his foot.
· All the Bones are back in the pile! The five original members of pioneering Cleveland rap crew Bone Thugs-n-Harmony have reunited. Not only is Bizzy in the group again, but Flesh will be welcomed back ... once he's released from prison in July.
· Miley Cyrus will host the Teen Choice awards on August 4. Among the multiple nominees are "Gossip Girl" (14), Chris Brown (nine) and Justin Timberlake (three). Fans ages 13-19 can start voting now for their favorites in categories including Bromantic Comedy, Male/Female Hottie, Reality Dance Competition and Choice Hook-Up.